Pulsebay.in is a property of Pulsebay Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 388, Vazhudavur Main Road, Shanmugapuram, Pondicherry 605009, INDIA.
Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect yourname, company name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, Pincode,
country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you pay for a service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a thirdparty social media site belonging to Pulsebay.in.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register for our service. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The thirdparty social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your interest for the service we offer.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or services. These might be our own offers or services, or thirdparty offers or services or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you use our service, we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a service announcement.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected] It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your account and services you opted.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sankaranand Balaradjou
388, Vazhudavur Main Road, Shanmugapuram, Pondicherry 605009, INDIA
Email : [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at
Updates to this policy